Planning a Golf Event at Princeton Golf Course & Fore Seasons Clubhouse
Organizing a golf tournament cn be a challenge. However, the rewards are worth all the effort!! Think about it – you are organizing an event with a purpose and the participants are going to have fun in supporting your mission and goals. The following outline is a guide to help you along your journey – and as always Princeton Golf Course is there to help you along the way!!
1. Set you Goals and Mission
- Why are you organizing an event?
- What do you want to achieve?
2. Organize a committee to help
3. Secure the Princeton Golf Course for the date of your choice
4. Event Format
- Best Ball
- Contests (on course activities)
5. Establish a timeline. A check list to help keep you on track.
6. Establish a budget
- Course prices
- Food prices
- List potential revenue sources
- Establish Prices for Players
7. Secure Sponsors and Partners
8. Recruit Volunteers
9. Promotion of event
10. Begin Registration
11. DAY OF EVENT –
12. Wrap up – Evaluation
This is a sample outline. Each organization has their own goals and there is no right or wrong way to proceed. If you would like a more detailed planner or would like to talk to our professionals to see if a golf event is right for your organization- please contact us at:
Barrett Boe – Golf Professional, Princeton Golf Course 763-389-5109
Dylan Donner – Manager, Fore Season Clubhouse 763-389-2006
Dates and times are filling up fast for 2018!!!!